- I work globally as an accredited business and executive consultant for individuals, boards, businesses and non-profits
- I am also accredited by the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches and am an experienced Coaching for Performance Business Coach
- I have over 25 years of commercial experience in a wide range of businesses, organisations and sectors, including starting, buying, operating and selling multiple businesses, locally, nationally and internationally
- I am a qualified Corporate Lawyer from a Magic Circle London firm who specialised in Corporate Structure, Finance, Business Growth, Operations and Mergers & Acquisitions
- I am a qualified Psychologist who specialised in Cognitive, Occupational, Organisational and Industrial psychology, as well as Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and Solution-Focused Therapy
- I am a regular contributor to a variety of business and entrepreneurial publications
- I am frequently instructed for lectures, speaking engagements and teaching events, and speak at many annual conferences and corporate events.
Reasons for engaging me as your consultant include:
- Enabling you to achieve outstanding growth and success through practical action
- Providing you with new perspectives
- Radically shifting your mindset and vision
- Taking advantage of my experience across a multitude of sectors and businesses regarding what usually works and what usually doesn’t
- Helping you achieve and maintain the standards you set for yourself
- Assisting you to set and achieve outstanding goals using realistic action plans
- Saving you time, money and pain by accelerating you along the most direct, and simplest path to where you want to be
Some of My Career Points
I started as a Psychologist having completed my training in both the United Kingdom and the United States. In particular, I specialised in Occupational Psychology, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Applied Psychology, Cognitive Psychology and Social Psychology.
I additionally hold current post-qualification accreditations in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy and Acceptance-Commitment Therapy. I am a member of the British Psychological Society and the American Psychological Association.
I worked initially as a Criminal Psychologist for Her Majesty’s Prison Service dealing mainly with maximum security prisoners and high risk offenders. You are right, I have a lot of stories to tell from this experience – many of which are surprisingly applicable to business consulting!
I subsequently attained a place on the Accelerated Promotion Scheme for Senior Managers for HM Government. I worked primarily in HM Prison Service, in some of the most challenging and dangerous prisons in the country and with some of the most high-profile and difficult prisoners – and staff!
I was then awarded a training contract with a Magic Circle law firm, and completed my legal training in London and Oxford, subsequently working as a Corporate Lawyer for Clifford Chance LLP. I am a qualified Corporate Lawyer, trained Arbitrator and Member of the Law Society.
Over the past twenty five plus years I have worked with numerous successful start-ups as well as on the development, operations and sales of multiple businesses. I have been involved in everything from single person enterprises up to some of the very largest of international corporations and firms.